LA Jewish Lawyer has experienced Bicycle Accident Attorneys in a network of lawyers who are the best at what they do. If you’ve suffered injuries as a result of a bicycle accident because of a pothole or construction debris. The parties that might be at fault such as the city or construction companies may be liable. This is because unlike cars, bicycle have fragile wheels that can get stuck in a pothole and can send the rider flying and suffer severe injures.
Therefore, while it is not required, it’s recommended to always wear protective gear such as helmets while operating a scooter. But if you’ve already been hurt in a bicycle pot-hole related injury, call LA Jewish Lawyer at 855 977 1212 for a FREE consultation with an attorney now!
Los Angeles Bicycle Pothole Accident Attorney
- What To Do After a Car Accident
- What To Do In a Multiple Auto Crash
- What To Do If I'm Injured At Work
- Car Crash Survival Tips
- Best Time To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury law Basics
- Personal Injury Lawyers on Contingency
- Types Of Damages In A Personal Injury Case
- Attorneys For Car Accident Injuries