If you’ve been involved in a hit and run accident call any attorney immediately after called 911. A driver hitting a pedestrian and then driving away, is a very bad law violation. The most important thing to do in a hit and run injury accident, is to call 911 so paramedics arrive quickly to the scene of the crime.
Time is of the essence, getting the injured to medical care quickly can save life. Once the injured are in safe care of the paramedics and emergency personnel have control of the situation, it is best time to contact a law firm to help you with the challenges you could face.
Luckily, LA Jewish Lawyer has a network of courtroom experienced top Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers and Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys that are ready to fight for you. Call 855 977 1212 for a Free Consultation with an attorney!
- What To Do After a Car Accident
- What To Do In a Multiple Auto Crash
- What To Do If I'm Injured At Work
- Car Crash Survival Tips
- Best Time To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury law Basics
- Personal Injury Lawyers on Contingency
- Types Of Damages In A Personal Injury Case
- Attorneys For Car Accident Injuries