Contact Your Injury Attorney Today
Real Estate Attorney Los Angeles
- Are you behind in your mortgage payments?
- Are you in foreclosure?
- Has your lender already foreclosed on your home?
Then you need the Top Real Estate Attorney !
If you are facing foreclosure, an experienced defense foreclosure attorney in Los Angeles can help you utilize the legal tools that are at your disposal.
Many homeowners have legitimate claims against the banks that they will never discover on their own. An experienced defense Real Estate Attorney Los Angeles in our network will examine your loan documents to determine whether you are the victim of a predatory loan.
The Best Real Estate Lawyer
is a Phone Call Away 855-977-1212
In addition, many homeowners have been wrongfully foreclosed on either due to fraudulently drafted foreclosure documents or because the trustee had no right to foreclose in the first place. The news media has provided many reports of the bad acts that banks and mortgage companies have used to wrongfully foreclose on your home. These include robo-signing (where a company hires someone off the street to sign thousands of foreclosure documents), an entity “acting” as a trustee to foreclose and finally even providing a manual to help employees fabricate foreclosure documents.
You need an experienced Real Estate Attorney Los Angeles to help walk you through the pitfalls of dealing with banks and loan services that will use every tool to try to foreclose on your home. An experienced Foreclosure Attorney in our network will advise you of your options and give you an accurate assessment of your legal rights and the choices available to you. An experienced attorney in our network will make sure you understand your rights, and we will provide personalized service when addressing your debt problems.
- Often, if the borrower has grounds to file a lawsuit for wrongful foreclosure can be settled with a loan modification.
- Negative amortization loans were extremely prevalent for many years. In 2010 the California legislature made them illegal because they are designed to default.
- Courts have discovered many different means, such as robo-signing, that loan servicers have used to wrongfully foreclose on mortgages.
- Only a Trustee of your mortgage may foreclose on your home. If any other entity tries to do so, then the foreclosure is invalid.
What a Foreclosure Defense Attorney in Los Angeles Can Do for You:
A defense attorney in our lawyer network will examine all the recorded documents including Assignments, Substitutions and Notices to determine whether the foreclosure process was performed properly.
Even if your financial condition is currently irreparable, there can be several ways to stop a foreclosure, including:
- Short sale
- Loan modification
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Strategic default
- Deed in lieu
- Filing a lawsuit for Wrongful Foreclosure
With an experienced foreclosure attorney, there is no need to be afraid of being misled by your bank. In many cases, homeowners with proper legal counsel can fight the banks and win.
Contact us and speak to one of our attorneys to help you get the best results now.